Characterized by its low profile, flexible on and off catheter characteristics, active infrarenal fixation, and strong clinical data, the GORE® EXCLUDER® AAA Endoprosthesis provides physicians with a proven and durable option to better treat a broader range of patients diagnosed with abdominal aortic aneurysms.
The trusted performance of the GORE® EXCLUDER® Device is proven through worldwide experience, long-term durability, and a unique repositionable delivery system.
- Time-proven design backed by more than 20 years of evolution
- More than 300,000 patients treated with the GORE® EXCLUDER® Device*
- Five-year prospective, controlled clinical data (n = 565)
- Engineered to optimize limb flexibility and patency**
- Designed to provide long-term conformability
- Proprietary low profile sleeve technology
Repositionable Delivery System
- Aids in treating challenging anatomies
- Allows more opportunities to optimize infrarenal seal
- Simple three-stage deployment
*Based on the number of Trunk-Ipsilateral Legs distributed
**Data on file
Learn more about our Iliac Branch System
First Complete System*
The GORE® EXCLUDER® Iliac Branch Endoprosthesis (IBE), is the first off-the-shelf aortic branch device approved in the United States and the only device indicated for the endovascular treatment of common iliac artery aneurysms or aortoiliac aneurysms. To be used in conjunction with the GORE® EXCLUDER® AAA Endoprosthesis, this first-of-its-kind device is a complete, fully engineered system (Gore designed iliac branch and internal iliac components), which received CE Mark in 2013 and has exceeded more than 5,000 implants since that time.
*Gore designed iliac branch and internal iliac components