Characterized by its low profile, flexible on and off catheter characteristics, active infrarenal fixation, and strong clinical data, the GORE® EXCLUDER® AAA Endoprosthesis provides physicians with a proven and durable option to better treat a broader range of patients diagnosed with abdominal aortic aneurysms.
The trusted performance of the GORE® EXCLUDER® Device is proven through worldwide experience, long-term durability, and a unique repositionable delivery system.
- Time-proven design backed by more than 20 years of evolution
- More than 285,000 patients treated with the GORE® EXCLUDER® Device*
- Five-year prospective, controlled clinical data (n = 565)
- Engineered to optimize limb flexibility and patency**
- Designed to provide long-term conformability
- Proprietary low profile sleeve technology
Repositionable Delivery System
- Aids in treating challenging anatomies
- Allows more opportunities to optimize infrarenal seal
- Simple three-stage deployment
*Based on the number of Trunk-Ipsilateral Legs distributed
**Data on file