The Continuing Evolution of a
The GORE® VIABAHN® Endoprosthesis with Heparin Bioactive Surface is indicated in the United States to treat stenosis or thrombotic occlusion at the venous anastomosis of synthetic arteriovenous access (AV access) grafts.
Flexibility that expands treatment options to cover the most demanding anatomy.
- Conforms to the anatomy of a moving arm
- Cross the elbow and flex angles > 90˚
Durability that allows you to cover every curve.
- Apply trusted, proven materials
- No reported fractures crossing the elbow (Gore REVISE Clinical Study)
- Contoured proximal edge may improve flow dynamics
Proven clinical outcomes in the only randomized, controlled stent-graft study to investigate both stenotic and thrombotic occlusive AV Access patients (Gore REVISE Clinical Study).
- Re-establish flow to occluded grafts
- Safely increase patient’s time to next intervention
Safe: The GORE® VIABAHN® Endoprosthesis study group demonstrated non-inferiority in terms of freedom from major device, treatment, or procedure-related adverse events as compared to the PTA group (p < 0.001).
Effective: GORE® VIABAHN® Endoprosthesis study group demonstrated superiority in terms of target lesion primary patency as compared to the PTA group (p = 0.008).