First Complete System*
The GORE® EXCLUDER® Iliac Branch Endoprosthesis is the first off-the-shelf aortic branch solution approved in the U.S. and is fully designed to preserve blood flow to external and internal iliac arteries.
- Designed exclusively for use in the iliac arteries
- Internal iliac artery treatment range of 6.5–13.5 mm
- External iliac artery treatment diameter range of 6.5–25 mm
- Leverages the design and experience acquired from more than 20 years and 285,000 patients treated** with the GORE® EXCLUDER® Device
Accuracy / Ease of Use
- Two-staged repositionable deployment for precise placement of the iliac component
- Pre-cannulated internal iliac gate and bi-femoral delivery for ease-of-use
- Low profile (16 Fr) delivery for enhanced vessel access and trackability
- Proprietary low profile sleeve technology
- Conformability in tortuous anatomies post-deployment
*Gore designed iliac branch and internal iliac components
**Based on the number of Trunk-Ipsilateral Legs distributed
References for journal ads:
- Chaikof E.L., Brewster D.C., Dalman R.L., et al. SVS practice guidelines for the care of patients with an abdominal aortic aneurysm: executive summary. Journal of Vascular Surgery 2009;50(4):880-896.
- Moll F.L., Powell J.T., Fraedrich G., et al; European Society for Vascular Surgery. Management of abdominal aortic aneurysms clinical practice guidelines of the European Society for Vascular Surgery. European Journal of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery 2011;41(Supplement 1):S1-S58.
- Schneider D.B. One-year US results of GORE® EXCLUDER® Iliac Branched Endograft: Advantages and limitations. 3. Presented at the 42nd Annual Symposium on Vascular and Endovascular Issues, Techniques, Horizons (VEITHsymposium); November 17-21, 2015; New York, NY.