- 63-year-old male; current smoker with history of diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hypercholesterolemia
- No previous treatment for peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Rutherford Category 2 (moderate claudication)
- Severely calcified 80% stenosis in left common iliac
VBX Stent Graft deployment with up and over access. Positioned at ostium, highly calcified artery.
Post VBX Stent Graft deployment with contrast
* Data on file. Based on nine month results from the GORE VBX FLEX IDE Clinical Study (N=134 subjects) and follow-ups conducted for U.S. FDA approval.