The GORE® VIATORR® TIPS Endoprosthesis with Controlled Expansion offers physicians:
- Lasting Diameter Control*
- Control the diameter to reach a targeted portal pressure gradient
- Size and set the diameter to stay*
- Single Device
- Select from a range of diameters during implantation**
- Count on advanced performance that combines a legacy of proven patency1 with diameter control
* Based on benchtop data on file. Less than 0.25 mm increase in diameter (diameter expansion) demonstrated by a simulated 10 year period at physiologic portal pressures.
** Labeled diameter range is between 8–10 mm.
- Based on GORE® VIATORR® TIPS Endoprosthesis: Bureau C, Pagan JCG, Layrargues GP, et al. Patency of stents covered with polytetrafluoroethylene in patients treated by transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunts: long term results of a randomized multicentre study. Liver International 2007;27(6):742-747.