Gore Grants Program
Education and research support for quality outcomes
W. L. Gore & Associates, recognizing the importance of grants to improved patient care and the advancement of medical technology and treatment, has established a grants program to support valuable educational grants.
Gore’s Grants Program may support the following types of grant requests:
- Educational Grants – Support for the advancement of genuine medical education of health care providers or professionals, patients, or the general public. Examples include: support for continuing education / non-continuing education programs, indirect sponsorship of health care providers/professionals, fellowships, and grand rounds.
- As of Jan 1, 2018, Gore no longer provides direct sponsorship in any region or country.
North Asia Pacific
- For information regarding educational grants in North Asia Pacific send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
South Asia Pacific
- For information regarding educational grants in South Asia Pacific send an email to: email@example.com
- W. L. Gore & Associates (Australia) Pty Ltd is a member of the Medical Technology Association of Australia (MTAA) and complies with the provisions set out in the Code of Practice Code of Practice - MTAA
- W. L. Gore & Associates (NZ) Limited is a member of the Medical Technology Association of New Zealand (MTANZ) and complies with the Code of Ethics MTANZ Code of Ethics - MTANZ - Medical Technology Association of New Zealand
- For information regarding educational grants in Japan send an email to: Japan_MPD_Grants@wlgore.com