First Complete System*
The GORE® EXCLUDER® Iliac Branch Endoprosthesis is the first complete system* fully designed for the iliac branch, built from the same GORE® EXCLUDER® Device platform you’ve trusted for years.
- Exclusively designed for use in the iliac arteries
- Widest internal iliac artery treatment range (6.5–13.5 mm) to treat more patients
- Time proven design backed by GORE® EXCLUDER® Device data**
Accuracy / Ease of Use
- Repositionable to precisely position the iliac component
- Pre-cannulated internal iliac gate
- Bi-femoral delivery, no brachial access required
- Low profile (16 Fr) delivery for enhanced vessel access and trackability
- Proprietary low profile sleeve technology
- Conformability in tortuous anatomies post deployment
*Gore designed iliac branch and internal iliac components
**Five-year prospective, controlled clinical data (N = 565) and fifteen-year worldwide experience data (159,000 devices distributed)
References for journal ads:
- Chaikof E.L., Brewster D.C., Dalman R.L., et al. SVS practice guidelines for the care of patients with an abdominal aortic aneurysm: executive summary. Journal of Vascular Surgery 2009;50(4):880-896.
- Moll F.L., Powell J.T., Fraedrich G., et al; European Society for Vascular Surgery. Management of abdominal aortic aneurysms clinical practice guidelines of the European Society for Vascular Surgery. European Journal of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery 2011;41(Supplement 1):S1-S58.
- Schneider D.B. One-year US results of GORE® EXCLUDER® Iliac Branched Endograft: Advantages and limitations. 3. Presented at the 42nd Annual Symposium on Vascular and Endovascular Issues, Techniques, Horizons (VEITHsymposium); November 17-21, 2015; New York, NY.