First Complete System*
The GORE® EXCLUDER® Iliac Branch Endoprosthesis is the first complete system* fully designed for the iliac branch, built from the same GORE® EXCLUDER® Device platform you’ve trusted for years.
- Designed exclusively for use in the iliac arteries
- Internal iliac artery treatment range of 6.5–13.5 mm
- External iliac artery treatment diameter range of 6.5–25 mm
Accuracy / Ease of Use
- Two-staged repositionable deployment for precise placement of the iliac component
- Pre-cannulated internal iliac gate and bi-femoral delivery for ease-of-use
- Low profile (16 Fr) delivery for enhanced vessel access and trackability
U.S. IDE Clinical Trial has 5-year follow up data.†
* Gore designed iliac branch and internal components.
† 63 subjects with device implanted in initial cohort. 36 patient have completed 5-year follow up.
‡ On the side treated with the IBE.
Core Lab reported assessment for patency, endoleak, migration and CIAA enlargement. Denominator is number of subjects evaluated for primary effectiveness endpoint result with an evaluable result.
References for journal ads:
- Chaikof EL, Dalman RL, Eskandari MK, et al. The Society for Vascular Surgery practice guidelines on the care of patients with an abdominal aortic aneurysm. Journal of Vascular Surgery 2018; 67(1):2-77.e2.
- Moll F.L., Powell J.T., Fraedrich G., et al; European Society for Vascular Surgery. Management of abdominal aortic aneurysms clinical practice guidelines of the European Society for Vascular Surgery. European Journal of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery 2011;41(Supplement 1):S1-S58.
- Schneider D.B. One-year US results of GORE® EXCLUDER® Iliac Branched Endograft: Advantages and limitations. 3. Presented at the 42nd Annual Symposium on Vascular and Endovascular Issues, Techniques, Horizons (VEITHsymposium); November 17-21, 2015; New York, NY.