GORE® TAG® Conformable Thoracic Stent Graft with ACTIVE CONTROL System
Better meeting your needs by better understanding them. Six key considerations to help you deliver optimal results.
Unique angulation control, available at the intermediate stage and again after full deployment, promotes 360° wall apposition.
Continuous blood flow promotes hemodynamic stability throughout the procedure, which minimizes “windsocking.”
During intermediate deployment stage, correct for imaging parallax and refine placement as needed.
Unique 6–33% oversizing window allows you to choose the optimal radial force to fit anatomy and etiology.
Control, along with the exceptional conformability of the stent graft itself, helps minimize the risk of endoleaks.
Support you can count on
- 8+ years – Average field representatives’ tenure supporting Gore’s aortic devices, building on diverse clinical backgrounds
- Non-commissioned sales force – our focus is on outcomes
- Training needs – Essential technical support with a deep reservoir of product knowledge
- From pre-case planning to procedural consultation we are by your side to provide support
Contact your Gore representative:
Call 800-469-6999, or Request contact
* GORE® TAG® Conformable Device.
† Endoleak requiring intervention. No endoleaks persisted past one month or required intervention.
- W. L. Gore & Associates. Observational Registry Characterizing the Performance and Feature Use of the GORE® TAG® Conformable Thoracic Stent Graft Featuring ACTIVE CONTROL System. NLM Identiﬁer: NCT03286400. Published September 18, 2017. Updated December 17, 2020. Accessed February 23, 2021. Available from: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03286400
- GREAT is a prospective, observational, multicenter registry to actively track Gore commercial aortic endovascular device performance and associated patient outcomes in global markets with 10 years of follow-up. Data June 2017. Through 2-year follow-up. Transection n = 53.