We are focused on making it easy for you to order and receive our products, getting them in the hands of your clinicians when your patients need them.
To help expedite product orders, Gore offers an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) business solution that can help increase order efficiencies by providing visibility to order status with the capability to process orders within 30-60 minutes upon receipt. It also provides potential benefits of avoiding costs associated with manual order related errors, reducing overhead labor costs and lower inventory associated with carrying higher than needed stock levels.
Learn more about how our EDI services can provide potential benefits to your hospital and staff.
Committed to best-in-class ordering
Gore is focused on helping you achieve best-in-class ordering. We can help you measure performance against value improvement initiatives by providing a customized scorecard to help track and trend EDI performance, the percentage of “touchless orders” submitted each month and a cost per order summary demonstrating impact from utilizing EDI.
These summary reports can help identify potential areas of improvement and demonstrate progress over time.
Delivering inventory management solutions
By achieving operational and systems excellence, we can help streamline processes, with a goal of helping save time and resources. Some of the ways in which we can help with efficiencies include:
- Providing order accuracy rates of 99.95%* to help alleviate administrative burden associated with order resolutions.
- Eliminating the need to stock additional inventory with our free and reliable 48-hour deliveries† allowing you to receive our products when needed.
- Offering a consignment program with an efficient returns process which enables you to order only what you need and return what you do not use.
- Having real-time inventory management that provides specific traceability and transparency with electronically scanned consignment checks utilizing bar code technology.
- Providing proactive expiration date management: full traceability and change of soon-to-expire items in consignment stock.
Adopting global standards
The GS1 Healthcare Standard is a global standardized system for traceability from product manufacture to patient treatment. These core standards help increase patient safety, drive supply chain efficiencies and reducing costs.1
These standards offer a solution that can resolve confusion by allowing automatic identification, traceability and data synchronization of medical devices throughout the entire global supply chain.1
In addition, Gore implements the use of Global Trade Item Numbers (GTINs), which are the world’s most widely used identifier to help capture precise product information with a single identifier. The Gore’s 14-digit GTINs contain the barcode identifications of Gore as the manufacturer as well as the globally unique item reference number on the Gore Medical Products’ device packages. This helps provide a foundation for traceability to promote order accuracy and offers you a smooth ordering experience.
Multiple ways to order
- eCommerce (EDI)
- GHX (Global Health Exchange) is our preferred eCommerce partner. Please contact customer service for more information.
- Supported transaction types:
- 850 purchase order
- 855 acknowledgement
- 810 invoice
- U.S. toll free: 800 528 8763
- Canada toll free: 800 245 3416
- Direct: 928 864 2927
- For any inquiries or for help answering any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders may be placed during normal business hours Monday through Friday by contacting customer service.
* Based on an average of 900-950 orders per day over a one-month period.
† Exceptions may apply.
- GS1 standards. GS1 website. Accessed August 26, 2021. https://www.gs1.org/standards