Gore Grants Program
Education and research support for quality outcomes
- Educational Programs:
- Meetings, conferences, congresses, or symposia organized by professional societies, academic institutions, or professional conference organizers
- Accredited fellowship programs
- Grand rounds
- Journal clubs
- Workshops or hands-on training or education
- Patient education and disease awareness
- Charitable Programs:
- Events where proceeds will be used for charitable purposes that are aligned with Gore’s therapeutic areas of interest, but not related to capital improvements
- Educational / Charitable requirements:
- Completed Gore application
- Board of Directors
- Agenda / Program / Goals & Objectives
- 501(c)(3) documentation
No, all grant submissions will need to be sent to email@example.com (do not forget the underscore after grants).
No, Gore requires 8 weeks’ notice prior to your event / program. Submissions received after an event will not be considered. Example: Fellowship academic year July 2019 – June 2020, Grant submission must be reviewed prior to July 1, 2019.
No, Gore reviews specific requests according to industry standard when awarding grants to recipients. Recipients of awarded grants are required to use funds for the purpose stated in their application, and reviewed by the Gore Grants Committee. Recipients may not deviate from the purpose of the submission. The Sunshine or “Open Payment” laws make it essential for the industry donor to know specifically how the funds will be used.
The Gore Letter of Agreement MUST be fully executed prior to the event / program start date. If a fully executed Letter of Agreement is not submitted, payment and / or product will not be released, and the grant will be considered closed
No, through its educational grant program, Gore does not fund, support, or promote the intended off-label use of Gore devices (outside the approved Instructions for Use)
No, awarded grant funding cannot be used for prizes, rewards, recreational experiences or other gift provisions per the AdvaMed Code of Ethics and Gore policies.