Gore Grants Program
Education and research support for quality outcomes
New application process: Please visit the new links below to register a new user and create a new request
- Application – Requests for support of educational or research programs may be completed and submitted via our online portal. Please utilize the grant application links to submit. The grant application must be completed in English, however as necessary, attachments may be provided in local language.
- Applications must be received no less than eight weeks prior to the date of the program. If an application is received for a program with less than eight weeks, it will not be eligible for review.
- All applications will be initially reviewed for completeness and against Gore Grants Program criteria within three business days of receipt. If further information is needed prior to review by the grants committee, the requestor will be notified. if no additional information is needed, the requestor will receive a notification that the grant application will be submitted for grants committee review and the approximate review date.
- Do not submit any confidential information in your grant application - we can only accept non-confidential information as part of the grants process. The grant application, attachments, protocols (summary or final), and any other information and communications concerning your grant request / application must reveal nothing to Gore that you would expect us to keep confidential.
- No express or implied relationship, confidential or otherwise, is established by the submission of a grant request / application to Gore or by consideration of Gore of the submitted grant request / application.
- No obligation of any kind is assumed by, nor may any be implied against Gore, its subsidiaries, or affiliates, including any obligation to maintain any information supplied in a Grant Request/Application or in communications concerning a Grant Request/Application as confidential.
- Please note by providing your individual contact information (including any information subject to data privacy laws), you must consent to the use of that information by Gore. This information may be transmitted internally between Gore businesses in different countries, including the United States.
- If you withhold your consent, do not send Gore any of your individual contact information. Use non-individual contact information if you still wish to submit a grant application.
- Review – The grants committee meets on a periodic basis (every two-four weeks based on request type). The Gore Grants Committee reviews all grant applications based on objective criteria and industry standards.
- Outcome – All requestors will be notified of the outcome within five business days of the Grant Committee meeting.
- Agreement – If a grant request has been approved, the requestor will be sent a grant agreement for signature. grant support may only be provided once Gore receives a signed grant agreement from the requestor.
- Reporting – Gore will publicly report, as required for national, federal, state, or local laws, regulations and industry codes, the amount and type of grant support provided. After completion of the educational or research program, grant recipient must provide verification that grant support was fully utilized for the intended and approved purposes via the Grant Program Report Template. Any funds or support not fully utilized must be returned to Gore.