The GORE® TIGRIS® Vascular Stent goes beyond bare metal with advanced technologies to deliver precise placement and conformability in complex anatomies.
- On target, every time. Single-handed, precise delivery – 100% of stents deployed within the nominal length.1
- High-flexion conformability. Lowest straightening force of the ten different stents tested,2 making it ideal in high-flexion applications.
- Accuracy with minimal elongation. Average elongation < 0.1% in a U.S.Clinical Study.3
- Long-term fracture resistance. Zero stent frame fractures at 12 months.1
- Lasting thromboresistance. Proven CBAS Heparin Surface technology.*
* See full CBAS Heparin Surface references at goremedical.com/cbas
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Center for Devices and Radiological Health. FDA Summary of Safety and Effectiveness Data. P160004. http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/pdf16/P160004B.pdf. Published July 27, 2016. Accessed August 10, 2016.
- Data on file. Competitive Comparison Study. February 2015.
- Laird JR. Novel nitinol stent for long lesions in the superficial femoral artery and proximal popliteal artery: 24 month results from the TIGRIS Randomized Trial. Presented at VIVA 2016: Vascular Interventional Advances Conference; September 18-22, 2016; Las Vegas, NV.
- Supera® Peripheral Stent System [Instructions for Use]. Webster, TX: IDEV Technologies, Inc; 2014.
- Data on File. Challenging recirculating human blood loop model.