Our purpose-built solutions address the unique needs of aortic treatment. See what distinguishes our aortic products, services and support, and the difference they can make for you and your patients.
Support you can count on
- 8+ years – Average field representatives’ tenure supporting Gore’s aortic devices, building on diverse clinical backgrounds
- Non-commissioned sales force – our focus is on outcomes
- From pre-case planning to procedural consultation we are by your side to provide support.
Advancing clinical care: GREAT study takeaways
“Gore is interested in patient outcomes and being a long-term partner with the healthcare provider to achieve what we are looking for.”
Value analyses to help you improve patient experiences, reduce the cost of care, and bring to life a population health model
- Chaikof EL, Dalman RL, Eskandari MK, et al. The Society for Vascular Surgery practice guidelines on the care of patients with an abdominal aortic aneurysm. Journal of Vascular Surgery 2018;67(1):2-77.e2.
- Wanhainen A, et al., European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS) 2019 Clinical Practice Guidelines on the Management of Abdominal Aorto-iliac Artery Aneurysms. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg (2019) 57, 8-93.