Coding, Coverage and Reimbursement
Gore has partnered with REVENUE CYCLE CODING STRATEGIES® (an independent industry-leading resource in coding, coverage and reimbursement education) to provide an optimal and compliant experience regarding appropriate coding for our products.
REVENUE CYCLE CODING STRATEGIES® employs accomplished professionals with deep industry experience who can provide you with expert answers to your coding, coverage and reimbursement questions.
Clicking the link to the REVENUE CYCLE CODING STRATEGIES® website allows you to find relevant coding information and examples related to Gore Medical Products, ask questions via an Ask the Experts form and research continuing education opportunities on relevant coding, coverage and reimbursement topics.
Examples of available information on the REVENUE CYCLE CODING STRATEGIES® website include:
- HCPCS C Codes
Other available information includes CPT® codes for Physician services, Hospital Inpatient MS-DRG information and Hospital Outpatient and Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) information for the following treatment areas:
- Biliary endoprosthesis
- Carotid percutaneous angioplasty / atherectomy, stent placement with embolic protection
- Dialysis vascular access
- Endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair (EVAR)
- Endovascular stent and stent-graft placement
- Endovascular thoracic aortic aneurysm repair (TEVAR)
- Hernia repair and soft tissue defects
- Staple line reinforcement
- Surgical bypass grafting with other than vein
- Tissue reinforcement
- Transcatheter closure of atrial septal defects (ASD) / patent foramen ovale (PFO)
- Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPS)