Gore has partnered with CODING STRATEGIES® (an independent industry-leading resource in coding, coverage, and reimbursement education) to provide an optimal and compliant experience regarding appropriate coding for our products.
CODING STRATEGIES® employs accomplished professionals with deep industry experience who can provide you with expert answers to your coding, coverage, and reimbursement questions.
Clicking the link to the CODING STRATEGIES® web portal below allows you to find relevant coding information and examples related to Gore Medical Products, ask questions via an Ask the Experts form (free of charge for base inquiries), and research continuing education opportunities on relevant coding, coverage, and reimbursement topics.
Examples of available information on the CODING STRATEGIES® web portal include:
- HCPCS C Codes
- Table 6I-MCC
- Table 6J-CC
- Aortic Anatomy Diagram
Other available information includes CPT® codes for Physician services, Hospital Inpatient MS-DRG information, Hospital Outpatient APC information, and Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) information for the following treatment areas:
- Biliary Endoprosthesis
- Carotid Percutaneous Angioplasty/Atherectomy, Stent Placement with Embolic Protection
- Dialysis Vascular Access
- Endovascular Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair (EVAR)
- Endovascular Stent and Stent-Graft Placement
- Endovascular Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Repair (TEVAR)
- Hernia Repair and Soft Tissue Defects
- Staple Line Reinforcement
- Surgical Bypass Grafting with Other Than Vein
- Tissue Reinforcement
- Transcatheter Closure of Atrial Septal Defects (ASD)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)