GORE® ACUSEAL Cardiovascular Patch
The GORE® ACUSEAL Cardiovascular Patch is a high strength, low thrombotic, synthetic patch designed to decrease suture line bleeding in cardiovascular repair and reconstruction procedures.
The GORE® ACUSEAL Cardiovascular Patch facilitates cardiovascular reconstructions and offers a wide range of features and benefits, including:
- A Design to Minimize Bleeding: Advanced elastomeric fluoropolymer helps seal around penetrating sutures
- Ease of Handling: Requires no rinsing out of the package, can easily be trimmed to the desired size, and conforms to cardiovascular anatomy
- Reliable Performance: Improved suture retention, low thrombogenicity, and resistance to aneurysmal dilation
- Durability: Non-fraying with multi-directional strength
The GORE® ACUSEAL Cardiovascular Patch is designed for cardiovascular applications including cardiac, great vessel, and peripheral vascular repair and reconstruction. Advanced fluoropolymer technology enables our synthetic patch to seal around penetrating sutures and reduce suture line bleeding by as much as 88 percent.* This technology, combined with a low rate of restenosis, low thrombogenicity, improved suture retention, and multi-directional strength, sets the patch apart from the competition. The GORE-TEX® Suture is the ideal surgical companion when implanting the GORE® ACUSEAL Cardiovascular Patch.
* Data on file.
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need to prep the patch before using?
- Does the GORE® ACUSEAL Cardiovascular Patch bleed less than the competition?