GORE® VIATORR® TIPS Endoprosthesis with Controlled Expansion
GORE® VIATORR® TIPS Endoprosthesis with Controlled Expansion combines the legacy of proven patency1 with diameter control to reach a targeted portal pressure gradient
- Control the diameter —
- Designed to reach a targeted portal pressure gradient
- Lasting diameter control*—
- Size and set the diameter to stay
- Engineered for flexibility —
- Conformability to tortuous anatomy
- Single device —
- Size to a diameter of 8 / 9 / 10 mm during implantation
* Based on benchtop data on file. Less than 0.25 mm increase in diameter (diameter expansion) demonstrated by a simulated 10 year period at physiologic portal pressures.
1Based on GORE® VIATORR® TIPS Endoprosthesis: Bureau C, Pagan JCG, Layrargues GP, et al. Patency of stents covered with polytetrafluoroethylene in patients treated by transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunts: long term results of a randomized multicentre study. Liver International 2007;27(6):742-747.