Supporting accurate and appropriate coding
Coding can make the difference with helping the entire system flow smoothly. Errors can result in claim denials, delays or reduced payments. We strive to make it easy for you to access the information you need to ensure accuracy in appropriate coding for all Gore medical products.
REVENUE CYCLE CODING STRATEGIES®
Gore partners with REVENUE CYCLE CODING STRATEGIES®, an independent industry-leading resource in coding, coverage and reimbursement education. We understand coding can be confusing and aim to provide you access to compliant coding information for select Gore devices as well as resources to stay current with industry information relating to billing and coding news, reimbursements and updates to CMS regulations and guidance.
REVENUE CYCLE CODING STRATEGIES® employs accomplished professionals with deep industry experience who can provide you with expert answers to your coding, coverage and reimbursement questions.
Clicking the link to the REVENUE CYCLE CODING STRATEGIES® website allows you to find relevant coding information and examples related to Gore Medical Products, ask questions via an Ask the Experts form and research continuing education opportunities on relevant coding, coverage and reimbursement topics.
An example of available information on the REVENUE CYCLE CODING STRATEGIES® website include:
- HCPCS C Codes
Other available information includes CPT® codes for Physician services, Hospital Inpatient MS-DRG information and Hospital Outpatient and Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) information for the following treatment areas:
- Biliary endoprosthesis
- Carotid percutaneous angioplasty / atherectomy, stent placement with embolic protection
- Dialysis vascular access
- Endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair (EVAR)
- Endovascular stent and stent-graft placement
- Endovascular thoracic aortic aneurysm repair (TEVAR)
- Hernia repair and soft tissue defects
- Staple line reinforcement
- Surgical bypass grafting with other than vein
- Tissue reinforcement
- Transcatheter closure of atrial septal defects (ASD) / patent foramen ovale (PFO)
- Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPS)
CPT is a trademark of the American Medical Association.
REVENUE CYCLE CODING STRATEGIES is a trademark of RCCS, Inc.