The GORE® ACUSEAL Vascular Graft allows for earlier removal or avoidance of a central venous catheter (CVC), providing an alternative for your hemodialysis patients.
- Early cannulation: Cannulate within 24 hours with the leading1 on-label early cannulation graft to allow for earlier removal or avoidance of a CVC
- Reduced infection and mortality: 5x lower risk of infection and 3x lower risk of mortality compared to CVC2
- Lower total cost of care: Lowers the costs of treating CVC sepsis by earlier removal of a CVC3
The tri-layer design of the GORE® ACUSEAL Vascular Graft is optimized for early cannulation and provides uncompromised handling.
- Flexible at curves without kinking
- Free from stiffness or rigidity
- Precise suturing and anastomotic tailoring
- Marketrack: PriceTrack Database. Burlington, MA: Decision Resources Group; 2015 https://decisionresourcesgroup.com/. Accessed August 14, 2017
- Aitken E, Thomson P, Bainbridge L, Kasthuri R, Mohr B, Kingsmore D. A randomized controlled trial and cost-effectiveness analysis of early cannulation arteriovenous grafts versus tunneled central venous catheters in patients requiring urgent vascular access for hemodialysis. Journal of Vascular Surgery 2017;65(3):766-774.
- Mohr BA, Trovillion PJ. Economic value of preventing central venous catheter sepsis infections with early cannulation arteriovenous grafts (ECAVGS) compared to non-ecavgs. Presented at the ISPOR 20TH Annual International Meeting; May 16-20, 2015; Philadelphia, PA. Value in Health 2015;18(3):A42 PMD27