GORE® VIABAHN® Device family
Join the next generation of care in the treatment of aortoiliac occlusive disease
The latest generation of covered stent grafts
VBX Stent Graft
Decide with data
Five-year follow-up shows the VBX Stent Graft continues to be a long-term durable treatment option for complex aortoiliac occlusive disease (AIOD).1
The Gore VBX FLEX Clinical Study three-year follow-up found the VBX Stent Graft to be a robust and durable treatment option for AIOD.2 Now, sustained patient benefit and durability are demonstrated through five years.
Physician-initiated five-year VBX Stent Graft follow-up
Objective and methodology1
- This physician-initiated study enrolled 59 patients from three participating centers that were representative of the VBX FLEX Study three-year follow-up cohort. 28 patients completed the five-year follow-up.
- The primary durability endpoint was long-term primary patency.
DURABLE CLINICAL OUTCOMES THROUGH FIVE YEARS1:
SUSTAINED PATIENT BENEFIT THROUGH FIVE YEARS1:
The case for long-term durable clinical outcomes:
Case study 1: Treating severe aortoiliac occlusive disease (AIOD) at the aortic bifurcation
Case study 2: Restoring flow to a patient with stenosis at the aortoiliac bifurcation
Case study 3: Restoring flow in a patient with severe claudication and focal iliac calcification
Proven patency with unmatched versatility
VIABAHN® Device outcomes in iliac occlusive disease
Prospective, multicenter, single-arm study
53 patients (61 limbs) with iliac artery occlusion or stenosis (mean lesion length: 6.9 cm; 48% of limbs in the external iliac artery)
* As used by Gore, Heparin Bioactive Surface refers to Gore's proprietary CBAS® Heparin Surface.
† (P < .001) Statistically significant change from pre-procedure.
- Holden A, Takele E, Hill A, et al. Long-term follow-up of subjects with aortoiliac occlusive disease treated with the VIABAHN VBX balloon expandable endoprosthesis. Presented at Cardiovascular & Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE) 2022; September 10-14, 2022; Barcelona, Spain. CardioVascular & Interventional Radiology 2022;45:Supplement:S147. Abstract 301.1.
- Panneton JM, Bismuth J, Gray BH, Holden A. Three-year follow-up of patients with iliac occlusive disease treated with the Viabahn Balloon-Expandable Endoprosthesis. Journal of Endovascular Therapy 2020;27(5):728-736.
- Lammer J, Dake MD, Bleyn J, et al. Peripheral arterial obstruction: prospective study of treatment with a transluminally placed self-expanding stent graft. Radiology 2000;217(1):95-104.