GORE® VIABAHN® VBX Balloon Expandable Endoprosthesis
Designed to expand to every demand, the GORE® VIABAHN® VBX Balloon Expandable Endoprosthesis (VBX Stent Graft) offers proven procedural success and long-term outcomes through flexibility, strength and accuracy to treat aortoiliac occlusive disease.
Aortoiliac occlusive disease
KISSING STENT IMPLANTATION
KISSING STENT RESULTS
CALCIFIED ILIAC STENT DELIVERY
TAPERED STENT CONFORMABILITY
OSTIAL CALCIFIED TREATMENT
VBX Stent Graft brings advanced technology and a unique design to help you treat a range of challenging anatomies.
Zero stent dislodgement, including 18% that were contralateral deliveries1
- 100% delivery to target lesion
- 100% stent retention
- 100% deployment at the target site
- 234 devices delivered
- 50% bilateral treatment
- 42% kissing stents
- 32% TASC II C & D including occlusions
- 18% contralateral deliveries
- Predilatation not required
- Panneton JM, Bismuth J, Gray BH, Holden A. Three-year follow-up of patients with iliac occlusive disease treated with the Viabahn Balloon-Expandable Endoprosthesis. Journal of Endovascular Therapy 2020;27(5):728-736.
- Bismuth J, Gray BH, Holden A, Metzger C, Panneton J; VBX FLEX Study Investigators. Pivotal study of a next-generation balloon-expandable stent-graft for treatment of iliac occlusive disease. Journal of Endovascular Therapy 2017;24(5):629-637. http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1526602817720463