Designed to expand to every demand, the GORE® VIABAHN® VBX Balloon Expandable Endoprosthesis (VBX Stent Graft) offers proven procedural success and long-term outcomes through flexibility, strength and accuracy to treat aortoiliac occlusive disease.
Aortoiliac occlusive disease
VBX Stent Graft brings advanced technology and a unique design to help you treat a range of challenging anatomies.
Zero stent dislodgement, including 18% that were contralateral deliveries2
- 100% delivery to target lesion
- 100% stent retention
- 100% deployment at the target site
- 234 devices delivered
- 50% bilateral treatment
- 42% kissing stents
- 32% TASC II C & D including occlusions
- 18% contralateral deliveries
- Predilatation not required
- Panneton JM, Bismuth J, Gray BH, Holden A. Three-year follow-up of patients with iliac occlusive disease treated with the Viabahn Balloon-Expandable Endoprosthesis. Journal of Endovascular Therapy 2020;27(5):728-736.
- Bismuth J, Gray BH, Holden A, Metzger C, Panneton J; VBX FLEX Study Investigators. Pivotal study of a next-generation balloon-expandable stent-graft for treatment of iliac occlusive disease. Journal of Endovascular Therapy 2017;24(5):629-637. http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1526602817720463