- 63-year-old male; current smoker with history of diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hypercholesterolemia
- No previous treatment for peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Rutherford Category 2 (moderate claudication)
- Severely calcified 80% stenosis in left common iliac
VBX Stent Graft deployment with up and over access. Positioned at ostium, highly calcified artery.
Post VBX Stent Graft deployment with contrast
- Bismuth J, Gray BH, Holden A, Metzger C, Panneton J; VBX FLEX Study Investigators. Pivotal study of a next-generation balloon-expandable stent-graft for treatment of iliac occlusive disease. Journal of Endovascular Therapy 2017;24(5):629-637. http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1526602817720463